YesHoney Collective LLC™ brings urban entrepreneurs, small business owners, and collaborators together to break down barriers to their business & dreams.
This months theme is: Taking Inventory
- Getting a birds-eye view of our businesses.
- Amplifying our strengths.
- Getting clear on our weaknesses and creating a plan of action to address them.
What to Expect
- An introduction to YesHoney Collective Initiatives.
- Warm welcomes from a roundtable of creative entrepreneurs ready to network.
- Workshop Activities.
- A door prize raffle.
- A 2-course meal from Rio City Café.
Benefits of Attending
- Refine your MVP: Most Valuable Pitch.
- Engage with other entrepreneurs.
- Challenge yourself to obtain new goals.
- Build an accountability network.
- Contribute to the development of the entrepreneurial community in the Sacramento area.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s the refund policy?
No refunds are available for this event.
Can I pay at the door?
No. You must purchase a ticket through Eventbrite for a seat at the brunch.
What are my parking options for the event?
Parking at Rio City Cafe is never an issue.
Rio City Cafe offers valet services Saturday and Sunday only at $9 for the first 2 hours. Every 30 mins thereafter is $2.
- Tower Parking Garage.
Bring in your pass/ticket they will validate your parking ticket for 2 hours FREE.
Garage event/flat rate: Garage rate + $3/hr
- Street Parking.
What should I bring to the event?
- Business cards.
- An open mind.
- An entrepreneurial friend. (Save with the Bring a Friend Option)
Note: Successful people don’t walk into life-changing experiences alone. Please register with a friend who will keep you accountable to your goals as you move through your entrepreneurial journey.
Umm, are we doing Mimosas?
Mimosas are not included in the brunch ticket. However, you are welcome to purchase your own bottomless mimosas separately. Please drink responsibly if that’s your jam!